Terms of Service
Please read the entire Terms of Service to understand your rights and obligations in relation to the Agreement.
LICENSING / COPYRIGHT AGREEMENT
The videos and written content of this website including digital versatile discs (DVDs), digital video editions, digital magazines and eBooks and other works contained within are the legal property of Palmer/Pletsch and Palmer Pletsch Digital. By downloading, streaming, or otherwise viewing the content you agree to the terms set out in this Agreement.
In short, you may:
View the content on as many different platforms or viewing devices as you wish, provided that you are not modifying the output in any way, and that you are not benefitting commercially or broadcasting to a large audience (more than 3 persons at a time).
You may not:
- Watch concurrently on more than one device.
- Sell, rent or otherwise distribute the content without the prior permission of Palmer/Pletsch.
- Distribute the content via peer to peer networks, upload to public or private repositories, or copy for commercial gain.
- Share your personal login link with anyone else (including friends, family or co-workers). If we believe that others have accessed your account we will revoke access without notice.
- Some of the images used on this website, in its products and services and in the printed notes which accompany the video presentations are licensed under either the Creative Commons license, or considered in the public domain. Creative Commons work which requires attribution has been given in the source code of this website, inside printed and recorded media, and is current at the time of production.
- If you are the author or legal owner of the work used, and do not wish us to continue using it in this manner (under fair use), please contact us via email at: email@example.com. Your work will be removed from future use.
- Palmer/Pletsch Digital produces and distributes printed, recorded and digitally downloadable goods which may contain Copyright privileges held by the original owners. As such Palmer Pletsch acts in behalf of the original owners in protecting and preserving their original copyrights. Any Terms and Conditions specified or otherwise implied herein shall benefit the original Copyright owners as well.
LICENSING / COPYRIGHT – TERMS & CONDITIONS
5.4 Law and Jurisdiction. This Agreement will be interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of the United States of America, the laws of the State of Washington, and Palmer/Pletsch Digital. Your acceptance of our Terms of Service constitute an agreement to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United States of America and the State of Washington.